Last updated April 16, 2021
Thank you for your interest in Officium Labs and/or Spreadsheet Scheduler (collectively, “Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, or our practices with regards to your Information, please contact us.
When you visit our websites www.officiumlabs.io or www.spreadsheetscheduler.com (collectively, the "Websites"), and more generally, use any of our products or services (collectively, the "Services"), we appreciate that you are trusting us with your personal information. We hope you take some time to read through this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) carefully, as it will help you understand what we do with the personal information we collect (the “Information”) and explain your rights with respect to that Information. If there are any terms in this privacy notice that you do not agree with, please discontinue use of our Services immediately.
This Notice applies to all Information collected through our Services as well as any related services, sales, marketing or events.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
The Spreadsheet Scheduler website and store is hosted on a leading ecommerce shopping site run by Shopify Inc and a leading payment processing platform run by Stripe Inc. Your Information is securely stored in Shopify’s and Stripe’s data storage infrastructure. If you fill out the contact form and check the submission box, your name and email address will be stored for 2 weeks and then automatically removed.
If you choose to make a purchase on Spreadsheet Scheduler via a direct payment gateway, then Stripe stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction and then it is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort among Visa, Mastercard, American Express and others. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more detailed information, see Shopify’s Terms of Service and Privacy Statement and Stripe’s Privacy & Terms.
Our main website is hosted on Squarespace.com, one of the internet’s premier web hosting platforms. Our site has a contact form which you can fill out and check the submission box to receive specific types of information from us. Your name, email address, business name, reason for inquiry, additional comments and phone number (optional) will be stored in the secure Squarespace infrastructure and will be removed as provided later in this Notice.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We process Information only for legitimate business reasons, the fulfillment of our commitments to you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We process and use Information collected via our Websites for the legitimate business purposes described below in order to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We may use the Information we collect or receive:
- To request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Websites.
- To enable user-to-user communications with each user's consent.
- To manage user accounts and keep them in working order.
- To send administrative information to you such as product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To keep our Websites Safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our Services or contracts.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your Information to fulfill and manage your orders, payments, returns, and exchanges made through the Websites.
- Administer prize draws and competitions when you elect to participate in our competitions. To facilitate delivery of requested Services to you.
- To respond to your inquiries and offer support to solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We and/or our third-party marketing partners may use the Information for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect Information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the section: “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS” below.)
- For other business purposes. We may use your Information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Websites and Services. We may use and store the Information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include your Information. We will not use identifiable Information without your consent.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
In Short: We only share Information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations.
We may process or share your Information on the following legal bases:
- Consent: We may process your Information if you have given us specific consent to use your Information in a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may process your Information when it is reasonably necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: Where we have entered into a contract with you, we may process your Information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
- Legal Obligations: We may disclose your Information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Vital Interests: We may disclose your Information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
- Business Transfers: We may share or transfer your Information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
5. IS YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED INTERNATIONALLY?
In Short: We may transfer, store, and process your Information in countries other than your own.
Our servers are located in California and Washington States, USA. If you are accessing our Websites from outside this country, please be aware that your Information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by us in our facilities and by those third parties with whom we may share your Information (see "WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?" above), in and other countries.
If you are a resident in the European Economic Area, then these countries may not necessarily have data protection laws or other similar laws as comprehensive as those in your country. We will however take all reasonable measures to protect your Information in accordance with this privacy notice and applicable law.
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
In Short: We keep your Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless otherwise required by law.
We will only keep your Information for as long as it is necessary for the purposes set out in this privacy notice, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements). We will not keep your Information for longer than the period of time in which you have an account with us or until you opt out of receiving communications from us, as applicable.
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your Information, we will either delete or anonymize your Information, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your Information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your Information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
7. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION SAFE?
In Short: We aim to protect your Information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any Information we process. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your Information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, so we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals, or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security, and improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your Information. Although we will do our best to protect your Information, transmission of Information to and from our Websites is at your own risk. You should only access the Websites from a secure environment.
8. DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
In Short: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
We do not knowingly solicit data from or market to children under 18 years of age. By using the Websites, you represent that you are at least 18 or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor and consent to such minor dependent’s use of the Websites. If we learn that Information from users less than 18 years of age has been collected, we will deactivate the account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete such data from our records. If you become aware of any Information we may have collected from children under age 18, please contact us.
9. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In Short: You may review, change, terminate or opt-out of your account at any time.
If you would at any time like to review or change the information in your account or terminate your account, you can log in to your account settings and update your user account.
Cookies and similar technologies
Most Web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove cookies and to reject cookies. If you choose to remove cookies or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services of our Websites.
Opting out of email marketing You can unsubscribe from our marketing email list at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send or by contacting us using the details provided below. You will then be removed from the marketing email list – however, we may still communicate with you, for example to send you service-related emails that are necessary for the administration and use of your account, to respond to service requests, or for other non-marketing purposes. To otherwise opt-out, access your account settings and update your preferences.
For European Economic Area (and Switzerland) Residents
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your Information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here:
If you are resident in Switzerland, the contact details for the data protection authorities are available here:
If you have questions or comments about your privacy rights, you may contact us.
For California ResidentsCalifornia Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared Information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with the Websites, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Website. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. We will make sure the data is not publicly displayed on the Website, but please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from all our systems (e.g. backups, etc.).
10. CONTROLS FOR DO-NOT-TRACK FEATURES
Some web browsers and mobile operating systems and applications include a Do-Not-Track (“DNT”) feature or setting you can activate to signal your privacy preference not to have data about your online browsing activities monitored and collected. At this stage however, no uniform technology standard for recognizing and implementing DNT signals has been adopted. As such, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates your choice not to be tracked online. If a standard for online tracking is adopted that we must follow in the future, we will inform you about that practice in a revised version of this privacy notice.
11. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS NOTICE?
In Short: Yes, we will update this Notice as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
We may update this Notice from time to time. The updated version will be indicated by an updated “Revised” date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible on the Websites. If we make material changes to this Notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification. We encourage you to review this Notice frequently to be informed of how we are protecting your Information.
12. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS NOTICE
If you have questions or comments about this notice, you may email us at email@example.com or by post to:
Officium Labs, Inc.
921 N Idaho Street
San Mateo, CA 94401
13. HOW CAN YOU REVIEW, UPDATE, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the applicable laws of your country, you may have the right to request access to the Information we collect from you, change that Information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your Information, please submit a request by contacting us. Please include your full name and the email address you provided us when submitting any information. We will respond to your request within 30 days.